Enterprises need to develop agile managers and employees who exhibit high standards of integrity and professionalism, take responsibility and ownership for their everyday actions, and take individual and collective (functional and cross functional) decisions based on enduring principles (vision, mission, values and behaviours both at a corporate and personal level).
The truth is that motivation to improve and subsequent commitment to make it happen must come from within, and then be reinforced by business aligned HR measures and process. Awareness (both self and others), continuous learning and its application in the workplace critically underpins the chances of a successful outcome.
AgilityShip® People Continuous Improvement Methodology (not just a one-off event, but a series of aligned interventions/initiatives/platforms and planned facilitated interactions), takes participants and enterprises on a Learning Journey which produces this ‘Awareness and Ability to Improve’ ensuring the completion of 4 phases of Leadership Clarity and 12 (phase related) Leadership Practices (for everyone, not just managers), which deepen and enhance people to people communications, relationship building and knowledge contributions.
Our 12 Agilityship Practices, ordered and grouped as a natural self-supporting ecosystem, is a repeatable life-cycle rather than a linear top-to-bottom one-time list. This helps us more easily and speedily learn how to deliver and maintain sustainable prosperity for everything living on the planet.
- For SELF-LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT and ‘Agility in the Moment’ focus first on developing and practicing the first 4 Practices.
- For LEADERSHIP OF OTHERS and ‘Agility Sustainability’ continue learning by developing and practicing the next 3 Practices.
- For LEADERSHIP THROUGH OTHERS build on these with the next 3 Practices.
- For COLLECTIVE LEADERSHIP come together to implement the last 2 Practices.
- For addressing your unique challenges, develop and practice the Practices that matter most to you right here-right now before returning to the life-long learning circuit.
Programmes For Organisations
Experiential Leadership Development ProgrammesRead more
Programmes For Learning Institutes
- Agilityship for Teachers
- Agilityship For Parents
- Agility for Young Entrepreneurs
- Agilityship School Camps
- Agilityship for University Business Schools